Helping Brands Rank Ahead of their Competition

SEO

At AdType, we know SEO is a complex balance between advanced mathematics, algorithms to help our machine-learning technology make better decisions, and the right amount of human intervention. The result: We help brands position themselves ahead of the competition, right where they belong, at the top of Google.

We all know that Search Engine Optimisation is a multifaceted beast. From the start, it relies on having the right set-up, the right knowledge and a thorough understanding of the search engine being targeted. This is why many people choose to use a focused SEO agency to provide this expertise.

Our Approach to SEO

Our Approach to SEO

AdType SEO Services

At AdType we know that search rankings are renowned for their independence, whether the search engine is Bing, Yahoo or Google. As a result, it’s extremely hard to just rank for your chosen keyword… unless you know exactly what the search engine wants.

For the past 8 years have been mining millions of data points from the very competitive search landscape, storing results and looking at the connections between Google Updates, rankings and SEO visibility.

It is by understanding these connections and by helping our clients make evidence-based decisions that we have launched international brands, outranked the competition and rescued a few businesses from the deepest pages of Google.

p

Under the Hood

We say this is only 30% of the work that needs doing in order to reach the top and stay there. The remaining 70%? We don’t tell, we show you once an NDA is in place and only once we know with certainty that we can help.

Like any other SEO agency, we help our clients fix their websites, improve the content and earn high quality follow links. But then we do much more…

E-Commerce SEO

At AdType we know what it takes to rank your ecommerce website for the right keywords, we have been doing this for years for hundreds of clients.

Content Marketing SEO

A good SEO content marketing campaign builds trust and loyalty that generate organically driven search results.

International SEO

International SEO campaign involves many factors that require specialist knowledge as well as an eye for detail and knowledge of the target countries.

Call us and let’s have an open chat. We won’t discuss what your previous agency did or didn’t do. We will talk about ways to help you reach the top, the future. So why look into the past?

Contact Us