Retargeting:

What is Retargeting?

Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.

Generally only 2% of visitors convert on their first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%.

p

Behind the Scenes

Technically all that is necessary is to place a JavaScript tag in the footer of your website. This code creates a list of people that visit your site by placing anonymous retargeting “cookies” in their browser.This list allows AdType to display retargeting ads to your potential customers as they visit other sites. Since AdType works with the largest ad exchanges, we can retarget your customers just about anywhere they might go online.

Retargeting generates greater online sales by keeping your brand front and centre and bringing “window shoppers” back when they’re ready to buy. Every time your customer sees your retargeting ads, your brand gains traction and more recognition. The high click-through rates and increased conversions that are typical with retargeting campaigns underscore the value of good branding and repeated exposure.

Our Services

PPC

With AdType you get more ROI, better margins and a team of PPC experts looking out for opportunities to positively impact your bottom line.
Learn More →

PPC

Display

AdType's approach to Display Advertising means we can adjust and refine display campaigns as they progress, ensuring we maximise impact and target budgets most effectively.
Learn More →

SEO

At AdType, we help brands position themselves ahead of the competition, right where they belong, at the top of Search Engine Results Pages.
Learn More →

SEO

Don't Be Shy

Talk to us today, and we’ll get the ball rolling.

Get In Touch