Targeting Potential Customers

Display Advertising

Display Advertising is a crucial part of any marketing campaign, as it allows us to target potential customers down to relevant interests, previous websites visited and ultra-specific demographics.

Is your product targeted at women under the age of 25 who are six months into their pregnancy? It is possible to fine tune your targeting to that precise demographic. Perhaps it’s aimed at men who have just retired and are looking for something new to do? Again, you can fine tune campaigns to that demographic and furthermore to a specific geography.

Our Approach to Display Advertising

Our Approach to Display Advertising

AdType Display Advertising

Display Advertising is the only digital advertising channel that can increase brand awareness, drive conversions, recapture valuable lapsed customers whilst maintaining relationships, and deliver a positive impact to your bottom line.

Display Advertising is the only digital advertising channel that can increase brand awareness, drive conversions, recapture valuable lapsed customers whilst maintaining relationships and deliver a positive impact to your bottom line.

At AdType, we know how important it is to take a step by step approach to the planning, design and delivery of every display campaign. At every stage, collecting data is critical to our success so we can measure the relative impact of different activities.

N

Taking this approach means we can adjust and refine display campaigns as they progress, ensuring we maximise impact and target budgets most effectively.

Demand Side Platform

We don’t rely on 3rd party technology but build our own. Our DSP makes millions of data exchanges within milliseconds and produces real-time results.

Prospecting

Our prospecting campaigns are data-heavy and powered by signals from over 1.2 billion internet users every day

Dynamic Creative

By using dynamic creative, the team at AdType can take ad personalisation to the next level allowing us to showcase your products to individuals.

Retargeting

Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Generally only 2% of visitors convert on their first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%.

Cross Device

Cross-Device enables our campaigns to reach the right customer, on the right device at the right time to help drive conversions.

Contact us for a free review of your current or past display campaigns, or to find out how our technology and expertise can help you take your business to the next level.

Contact Us